2011-04-10

The Secret

Verona - Det är mitt namn som bloggare. Men namnet är en del av mitt mellannamn Veronika. Ett namn som jag älskar att heta. Hoppas du ska få en härlig stund när du läser min blogg♥

The Secret

The Secret is a book by Rhonda Byrne. The thing is that you can change youre life to the better with this law of attraction.
I have tried some of this law, but I havent make it work for me yet. I hope I can make it work for me soon, because I need this in a positive way. But I have my doubt that this law of attraction really works. Because I am brought up to never belive in such simple things can change my hole world. So that is why I am sceptic.
But I hope that you can tell me of some stories that this law of attraction have workt.

Verona♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar