2012-03-31

This is me you see

This is for you♥ Because I care♥ Verona♥


Hello!!! 2012-03-31

My blog is the window I can use to let you know how I feel today. And that is amazing to me, that I can write in English, and you can read it, just because English is the language most people speak, or read, today. That is what I hope for anyway. But it doesn´t matter how many that can read this or not. The most important is that I can help somebody with my story today.

I am sorry that I haven´t written in the blog for a while. The reason is that my life have been hard for a while, and I haven´t felt that I have something to say to you. But now I know that I really have something to say, just because I am who I am. And that me and you are wonderful and worthy enough to be both seen and heard.

And I know now, that my life as the One which have been bullied, for the last 3, 5 years, by grown up people, have a life to live anyway. And I have realized that my life is just that, my life. A life I need to take care of, because “you only live once”.

So despite that I have been bullied and harassed for over 3 years, I want to see myself as someone that is strong and beautiful, and worthy to have the life I want.

So think of this when you are sad or didn´t know what you should do next. There are always a corner to walk by, and when that is done, you are gonna see what you want to be, and how you really are. For is it something that harassment or bullying can give you, is time to think about yourself and who you really are.

I have learn about myself, that I am a different person than the person they bullied and harassed. And that is the person I want to build my future on.

The force is within you, lying there, waiting for you to find it. My force is Jesus, and He has helped me through this. And helped me find myself again. And do you know what, everybody who wanted to make me to someone I am not.

And that is something I am glad about today.



Live well, for you are worthy to be just who you are.



VeronaJ

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar