2011-12-18

Merry Christmas to you

This is for you♥ Because I care♥ Verona♥


Hello everybody!

I can see in my statistics, that it is you who speak English, that had been in to my blogg most recently.

that is why I wanna tell you to, that I am finally back after so long time. The main reason why I have´t been in here, is that I haven´t succeeded in to get myself in here.
Sounds peculiar I know, but it is the truth.

But now I am back, and I am proud of being back on my blogg. I have so much in me that I need to write down, so that is what I wanna do right here, right now. and on others times to of course.

I am nowadays an unemployed licensed nurse! It is something that should be impossible, with so many sick people in this world today. But with a situation there I have been bullied and so on, i haven´t got so much choice than to be unemployed for my own good.

An now stands Christmas and knocking on our doors, and that is something to be joyful about.

So I give you your first

MERRY CHRISTMAS on my blogg this year with hope of a very merry christmas to all of you

tack care

Verona<3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar