2011-12-18

For you from me:-)

This is for you♥ Because I care♥ Verona♥

And just so you all know:

I am still a nurse with a smile! I am only an  unemployed nurse with a smile right now.

But you can be nurse in many different ways, and I am prepared to explore them right now.

because why not do the best of the situation, and just "go with the flow".......

I am proud to succeeded in my nurse-degree. because when I ended our kind of High School, I have the worst "grades" you can imagine. but I have the patience and guts and courage to go to what is it called in English...well  I don´t know what it can be called "over there", but here it called "KomVux" and is a school for us who didn´t make when we went to school. There we can get ourselves a higher degree, and that was what I get.

do you have something similar for people who really get tired of school and studying etc.because that can happen to the best :-)

So I went from 2,9 in my degree to 3,9 and that  get me in to nursing-school with a scream!

So I think I can be a  little proud of n´myself, don´t you.
And that is why I never gonna regret this, because I never have thought in my wildest dreams, when a was in High School, that i could go to the University!

It´s never to late!!



Be proud of what you have accomplish in your life, the smallest accomplish can be the one who really counts in the end you know:-)

Verona<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar