2011-12-18

This is for you♥ Because I care♥ Verona♥


Now it is time for my studies again. It is still fun, but I have started to be a liiittel bit tired of it now.
But that is because my computer have had some real problems, and I am depended on the computer and Internet in my studies.

Why is it that everything can work with the computer most of the time. And then you shall "surfa" in on a very very important site, and it cannot be!

This is my main problem. Or that you are on a site, and you wanna go in on a site in the site, and you do not come into that, but you have a window that says: You coldnn´t come in to this site, because a foreign fault appear!
And then when you diagnosis this site fault, there is no fault at all. It has only taken more then twice the time to get into the site!

that is what I am so tired off. Because everything is taken more then twice the time, but that is all. My computer works in all other cases. So I didnt´need to repair it.

I hope you do not have the same problem as I.

See you soon
Verona<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar